Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Move on!!!


This is a two thumbs up movie!!!!(how i hope i have 5 thumbs~)
Strongly introduce it to you!

The movie is based on a true story of Brad Cohen, a man who has disability but never surrender and give up chasing his dream. Without so-called Hollywood visual effect and those marvelous actor and actress, i was deeply touched by the content of the story.

Recently,I was a bit lost and down in my current situation. After my graduation, my occupation status is turning from ‘student’ to 'OFFICIALLY JOBLESS'~:P
And I have been hunting job since last month until now~During this extraordinary moment, i was also trying to get understanding from my family and friends.
Sometimes, things are just out of your expectation. Parents are asking you to get the job as soon as possible, friends are asking you to stay and working in the town. I have explained, i tried.

Previously, i failed one of my job interview in the second stage and this really brought me down. I lost my confident and my courage to face reality. I tried to ran away from it and do nothing in front of screen. Until i watched this movie...

My tears were keep rolling in front of my both eyes when i was watching this. People like the character is so hard to live in normal and chasing his dream but he never gave up since he was young. Then...what am i doing and why should i give up?

"Those people let Touretee win. I'm never gonna do that."
No one can takes away your courage and dignity,accept yourself.

3 comments:

  1. gambateh ya~pigg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't give up!!when there is a will,there is a way..^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yau Yau can do it!! :D

    ReplyDelete