Friday, August 27, 2010

Averse The Patterner

Deng Deng Deng Deng


This post will be my very 1st English post in Averse's blog history
After this,
my blog will be official launch into public~
So,let's intro sumthings about me
ya,my name is Averse,
yes,is A-v-e-r-s-e Averse
dun worry about me,i noe the meaning n i really dun mind
i blv a name is not going to define the person
but the person will define his name^.~
let's show u guys a bombastic picture


Alrite,he is my emperor father!!
some of my charactors are from him
and i dun really think we look alike...since i m so slim...u agree rite?

and look at the sweet couple
ya,they are my parents
hehe,both of them look so shy

n obviously the black color hairy animal wasn't me lar!!!!
open your eyes big big n c clearfully!!!
it is a chimpanzee ok!!!!??


those pretty girls are my aunties and one of them is my mom
according to mom,she was the pretties one (fourth from right,green color line shirt)
for me,she still the pretties one^^


and now comes to me and my two younger brothers...
hehe,so called-brotherhood


Before it goes to me
i would like to tell you tat i m a person who like to pose at everywhere
pls do not be surprise when u c me at somewhere n i stand so yeng or sit so yeng~
i did not act,it is jz me
i m a absolute poser since the day i born to the world
Doctor said it is kind of hormone call Posephrine in my body since i was born
u dun blv me?

alrite,let's look at the evidences

see,even when i was baby,the Posephrine already worked in my body;p
look at other ppl


when i was in kinder garden


everyone were normal except me
always posing one~~haha


so
after that
my teachers found out little Averse was quite talented and they trained me to stand in front of public


posing again




and again




haha,the yengest pose


After tat,i also dunno why it was once i turn to very bery jery nerd...
and thanks god he changed me after that...


from standard one untill 20




wait wait,before this,show u guys i was very slim once...:p
and now u been through Averse's life^^

2 comments: