Thursday, October 14, 2010

Journey to the South

Wow
Finally i can blog!!!
It was one of the busiest week in my life,
it started from my Ipoh relatives manage to come South Malaysia and i was invited to be their tour guide^^
Because of my poor memory, i travelled all the way from Kluang to Kampar to get my passport
surprisingly KTM was punctual on last Monday,it departed on time
but...
it spoiled at Seremban and it took 2 hours....


Alrite,
I thought it will be fine after i reached kampar
mana tahu the Danish House is so effective and they jz leave my toilet like this!!!!
God Bless them
Thx god i got some foundation friends who able to borrow me their bathroom...(thank you Jon~)


I took the bus on next day to Malacca to meet dad and welcome them



Dad, Uncle and I (Uncle is my dad's cousin,which is Biao Shu in mandarin,chinese relationship is complicated~:p)

Accidentally saw a obscenity scene in such a historical heritage place~:p

The most delicious Cendol is Nyonya Cendol!!!!


After tat we went back my lovely hometown and experience the natural lifestyle~

For your information, Ostrich has only two toes

(Tips: to attract girls, you can show some photos taken with small animals :p)

Some of our proudly local food

We also went to our neighbour country - Singapore

View of China Town

Singapore famous black pepper crab ($70++!!!)

Marina Bay Sand

Joshua and I had a date with Bau and Sam(why Joshua at here)

At last, coincidently met Pingting on the way to Kluang...

To be continue...

2 comments:

  1. U r most welcome Averse Kor Kor
    Is my pleasure to help u
    xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. pingting!
    haha
    long time didnt see her also oledi.

    ReplyDelete